People moving and handling
This training is intended for all Healthcare Professionals whose work involves the Moving and Handling of people in care settings, hospitals.and in people’s homes.
Improper People Moving and Handling practices could cause injuries to both you and your patient. This training will update your knowledge and techniques of Moving & Handling People.
- Move and handle people in using safe techniques
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Understanding of manual handling legislation and policies in the healthcare setting
- Better understanding of anatomy and physiology of the spine.
- Move and handle people to promote comfort and dignity to the patients / residents
- Carefully move people with and without the need of specialist equipment
- Care for your own back and that of patients / residents
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Price: £ 80.00
Available Spaces: 150