Basic life support
This training course is face-to-face and covers both the applied and theory-based aspects of Basic Life Support.
You will learn how to achieve chest compression and rescue breathing (CPR). How to place an unconscious breathing victim in the recovery position.
- The role of the rescuer
- Environment risk assessment
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- The conscious casualty
- Cardio-pulmonary-resuscitation (CPR)
- The recovery position
- Dealing with a choking casualty assessment
- How to act in an emergency
- Practical assessment of Skills
Course Duration: 8 Hours
Course Price: £ 40.00
Available Spaces: 150