Mental health awareness
This training course will ensure you are prepared with the relevant and up to date knowledge of mental health awareness - to be able to manage and provide a high standard of care.It will provide an in depthintroduction to mental health to raise an awareness of how vital it is to the workplace.
The course delivers an overview of mental health problems, outlining some of the symptoms and effects, explains what you can do to help colleagues feel supported and encouraged. The courseencourages positive mental health and determines how easy it can be for employers to make adjustments in order to encourage tolerance and understanding in the workplace.
- What is mental health awareness?
- Types of mental health
- Causes of mental health disorders
- Signs, symptoms & recognitions
- Modern attitudes to mental illness
- Relevant legislations
- Difficulties, support and referrals
- Effective communication
- Discrimination and stigma
- Approach to care and boundaries
- Treatment and medication
- Perinatal mental health
Course Duration: 8 Hours
Course Price: £ 100.00
Available Spaces: 150