Health and Safety
The Health & Safety at work Act 1974 - employers have a responsibility to deliver training for their employees to ensure adequate safe practice in the work place environment which meets the health & safety needs of employees.
This course will enable you to understand the most common health and safety risks in your workplace and the measures that are required to keep you safe.
The course covers the most core aspects of health and safety that are current in every workplace.
- Health and Safety Framework Legalisation
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Responsibilities of the employer
- Responsibilities of the employee
- Offences and enforcement
- What is a hazard?
- What is harm?
- What is risk?
- Control measures
- Risk assessment
- Policy and Procedures
- Signs and symbols
- Waste management and colour coding
- Safe management of Sharps
- Medical devices
- Hazard signs and warning symbols
- Slips, trips and falls
- Electrical safety
- Fire electrical and Safety
- Stress and conflict in the workplace
- Incident reporting
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Price: £ 40.00
Available Spaces: 141