Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
This course will outline everything you need to know about Coronavirus (COVID-19) awareness - such as who is more at risk of COVID-19, the lockdown measures in place in the UK, to what the ‘new normal’ is.
In 2020 the global pandemic created by COVID-19, has obstructed the way of life of almost every individual on the globe. The course will explain what COVID-19 is, methods to prevent infection and how staff should put in place safe measures when returning to work in order to reduce risks.
- Introduction to Coronavirus (COVID-19) awareness
- Symptoms of COIVD-19
- Identifying and assessing risks
- Preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Working from home and in the workplace
- The New Normal – “you will look at the impact the virus has had on society in general and consider the ‘new normal’ that all of us will need to face.
Course Duration: 2 Hours
Course Price: £ 10.00
Available Spaces: 60