The Care Certificate was presented to: Substitute the Common Induction Standards (CIS) and National Minimum Training Standards (NMTS). With that achieving learning outcomes, competences and standards that will ensure care quality standards.
The Care Certificate course is available for healthcare assistants, care workers, healthcare assistants and support workers. This course is for new care staff to a work place or those who are new to care (within the first 12 weeks). Also those requiring refresher in care. The care certificate course involves 2 main aspects training and demonstrating at work.
Once training has been provided your employer will need to see evidence that you can practice what you have learnt in the workplace. You will be provided a Care Certificate workbook to keep records of all trainings. Once successfully completed the course you will be issue with a certification of the Care Certificate Course.
- Understand your own personal development
- Understand the duty of care, equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Having effective communication skills
- Understand privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding adults and children
- Basic life support
- Infection prevention and control
- Health and Safety
- Handling information
Course Duration: 90 Days
Course Price: £ 80.00
Available Spaces: 80